If you are looking for a Massage Therapist in Frisco, TX, you have found her!
In this section Massage provides therapeutic relief to people of all ages in event that it seems like all walks of life,highly active to less active or to the over-stressed business person.
Firstly, Massage offers a drug-free, non-invasive and humanistic approach to wellness based on the body’s natural ability to heal itself. Secondly, While finding a reason to treat yourself to a massage may be easy, but finding the time to do so may be more challenging. Taking time to take care of your health is frequently difficult to prioritize. However, keep in mind that one-to-two hours of massage can possibly make everything you do less stressful and less painful, after that it allows you to be more productive with the rest of your day! Thirdly, and most importantly Enjoying massage therapy can address a variety of health conditions, the most prevalent being stress-related tension. Massage may additionally offer certain benefits in treating high blood pressure, lower back pain, post-operative care, arthritis and depression.
Benefits of Massage
Consequently, if you don’t have a specific health issue, massage therapy can provide many benefits, as a result:
- As a result, Increased circulation
- Stimulation of the lymph system, the body’s natural defense against toxic invaders
- Thereupon Release of endorphins, the body’s natural painkiller
- Thus Improved range of motion and decreased discomfort associated with lower back pain
- Relaxation of injured and overused muscles
- Accordingly reduced muscle spasms and cramping
- As a result, Increased joint flexibility
- Forthwith, Help recover from strenuous workouts
- Pain relief from migraines
- Consequently, Reduce post-operative adhesion and edema, at the same time reducing scar tissue
60 minute – $80
90 minute – $100
A combination of modalities will be used because a massage experience tailored to each client’s needs. First by applying gentle to firm pressure, and extra attention to areas needing extra care. This massage will help to alleviate pain and benefits increase range of motion.
50 Min $75
Prenatal massage is a natural way to relieve the tension and back pain that are equally common due to pregnancy. Additional benefits in prenatal massage are a reduction in stress and swelling, moreover increases circulation and helps enhance sleep overall.
Swedish Massage is a basic relaxing full body massage which similarly include a variety of massage strokes such as rolling, kneading, petrissage and percussion. In fact, these movements warm up the muscle tissue, releasing tension and gradually breaking up muscle “knots” or adhered tissues, called adhesion they also work to improve circulation. Swedish massage is a wonderful certainly way to relax and unwind.
Muscle Energy Techniques
Muscle Energy Technique (MET) is a manual therapy that uses the gentle muscle contractions of the patient to relax and lengthen muscles as a result normalizing the joint motion.
Due to specifically, it is “a direct manipulative procedure that uses a voluntary contraction of the patient’s muscles against a distinctly controlled counter-force from a precise position and in a specific direction”. It is hence an active technique, as opposed to a passive technique where only the massage therapist does the work.
In Short, There are two types of MET:
· Post-Isometric Relaxation (PIR) The therapist stretches and lengthens a muscle as it relaxes right after a client contraction, allowing for release. This lengthens, relaxes and realigns the muscle fibers. Evermore, This is also useful with chronic conditions to assist in resetting the muscle tone.
· Reciprocal Inhibition (RI) It is a law of body dynamics that when you contract a muscle the opposing unlike reciprocal muscle must relax. Therefore is the way the brain is wired and the principle that makes this technique work. The massage therapist has the patient’s muscle perform a contraction against resistance which relaxes the opposing muscle and furthermore minimizes the aggravation to the injured muscle and soft tissue.
Rain Drop Therapy
60 minute – $90
Raindrop Technique® combines the artistry of aromatherapy with the benefits of massage. The Raindrop Technique is a powerful, unique therapy that uses a combination of reflexology, aromatherapy, massage techniques, and high quality Young Living essential oils applied on your spine and on the feet. The Raindrop Technique is designed to bring balance to the body with its relaxing and mild application.
Head and Shoulders
30 minutes – $45
The Head & Shoulders massage focuses on the areas where many people hold their stress, the head, neck and shoulders. Furthermore, It incorporates the use of Young Living Essential oils aromatherapy to aid in relaxing the body & mind. Can in addition be added to another massage.
60 minute – $90
90 minute – $110
The Anxiety Relief massage incorporates the use of Young Living Essential oils aromatherapy to above all relax the body & mind. Hence all others beneifits
The fluid in the lymphatic system helps remove waste and toxins from the bodily tissues. Some health conditions result in lymph fluid to build up. Lymphatic drainage massages can benefit people with lymphedema, fibromyalgia, and other conditions.
In this article, we explain in brief the benefits of lymphatic massage, the people who may benefit from using it, as well as, how they can prepare of coarse perform this type of massage at home.
While the heart continuously pumps blood through the blood vessels, the lymphatic system relies on the movement of smooth muscles to transport fluid through the lymph vessels.
Health conditions can interrupt the normal flow of lymph, causing lymph fluid to build up in a particular area of the body, often in the arms or legs, where it can causing swelling. As a result, this condition is called lymphedema.
Another key point is that people can develop lymphedema as a result of infections, cancer treatments that particularly involve the removal of lymph nodes, under those circumstances, any condition that damages the lymphatic system after all.
Since lymphatic massage can first of all reduce swelling as a result of improving circulation throughout the lymphatic system. Lymphatic massage usually forms part of a treatment program called decongestive lymphatic therapy (DLT) in any event.
DLT for lymphedema includes:
- lymphatic drainage massage
- compression garments
- skin care